The Vision Charitable Trust
The Vision Charitable Trust (VCT) is established and operated for the purposes of:
- Presenting a Biblical ministry of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, hope, encouragement and strength to as many people as possible, as soon as possible, and
- Helping to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of people out of a motivation of God’s love.
- We present the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of the only God, as revealed in the Bible, God’s inerrant written Word, and the Holy Spirit, as the only true source and means of forgiveness of sin, freedom from guilt, eternal life, and realization and fulfillment of all of men’s and women’s basic needs.
- We assist men and women of all ages and national origin in their fulfillment of the commandments of God as recorded in the Holy Bible.
To accomplish these purposes, VCT assists others in accomplishing their vision and engages directly in activities to fulfill our purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- Foster, communicate and encourage the application of Biblically Christian principles and moral philosophy in all disciplines of life, including, but not limited to law, medicine, education, government, social and physical sciences, business, economics, the arts, and media;
- Assist people who have physical, emotional or spiritual needs, whether for shelter, clothing, food, medicine, counseling, or otherwise; and
- Make contributions to other organizations which are engaged in some manner in fulfilling the purposes of this Trust.
The Work of VCT:
INCRESE is mentoring, training and equipping pastors and church leaders to become healthy in the key areas of personal discipleship, leadership and evangelism to impact the Latin American world for Christ. The movement began in Costa Rica in 2002 and over 600 leaders have already benefited from the process. Currently INCRESE trainers are working with over 200 additional leaders in Costa Rica, and initial sessions have been organized in Nicaragua, Panama, Brazil and Cuba.
Third World Rural Churches is organized to fund the construction of solid church buildings in the extreme rural areas of third world countries. The Boards plans are to build at least two new churches every year.
Living Water is a ministry to provide clean water for some of the 1.1 billion people on earth that do not have clean water to drink of which 3.75 million die every year without Jesus Christ.
Malachi Adventures is a family centered ministry to provide family encounters with other cultures with the intention of combining ministry and vacation for families based on the family’s uniqueness. The family is to be immersed pre, mid, and post trip in the other culture and sharing with believers in other cultures.